The following points shows about the features of Visual Studio 11 Beta version:
- It support for TFS and unit testing tools.
- It Included ASP.NET MVC 3 and ASP.NET MVC 4 Beta
- It supports HTML 5
- With VS11 Beta, you can create a unit test project into an existing web solution. Unit test explorer is fully functional to run unit tests and view results.
- It includes New HTML editor functionalities.
- With VS11 Beta, you can also use profiling with IIS Express.
- The default database for Visual Studio 11 is SQL Server 2012 Express LocalDB.
- Visual Studio 11 Express Beta allows the project and website to target .NET framework 4.5 or 4.0. Developers should feel more freedom to choose the targeting framework with this release.